- Schools in the North East Metropolitan Language Development Centre are eligible to apply.
- Commitment is for a minimum of 1 year, with opportunity to extend or cease participation.
- Cost to participate is $20 000 for 0.2FTE per year plus $1500 administration payable through salary transfer.
Click on the links below.
- Download a copy of our Speech Pathologists in Schools Pilot handout here.
- View our Speech Pathologists in School information session here
- Read our Terms of Service
- Contact the NEMLDC on 9218 1600 for more information.
Ready to Apply?
- Before applying please ensure that you have read the Terms of Service.
- Completion of the application form constitutes your commitment to the Pilot, and a speech pathologist will be allocated to your school, in order of application received and dependent upon places in the Pilot, and staff availability.
- The NEMLDC will contact you to confirm that your application has been received, and to discuss appointment of a speech pathologist to suit your needs.
Apply by clicking on the link to the application here: Speech Pathologist Pilot Application