- Schools in the North Metropolitan region are eligible to apply.
- Commitment is for a minimum of 1 year, with opportunity to extend or cease participation after that.
- Cost to participate is $23 000 per 0.2FTE per year plus $3000 administration costs, payable through salary transfer – note, schools of more than 400 students are recommended to employ a speech pathologist for at least 0.4-0.6FTE for a more impactful service.
Click on the links below.
- Download a copy of our Speech Pathologists in Schools Pilot handout here.
- View our Speech Pathologists in School information session here
- Read our Terms of Service
- Contact the NEMLDC on 9218 1600 for more information.
Ready to Apply?
- Before applying please ensure that you have read the Terms of Service.
- Completion of the application form constitutes your commitment to the Pilot, and a speech pathologist will be allocated to your school, in order of application received and dependent upon places in the Pilot, and staff availability.
- The NEMLDC will contact you to confirm that your application has been received, and to discuss appointment of a speech pathologist to suit your needs.
Apply by clicking on the link to the application here: Speech Pathologist Pilot Application