The speech pathology team is very excited to invite parents and caregivers to the first Parent Workshop for term 3.
Come along and enjoy a coffee/tea and some biscuits with other parents at the NEMLDC Book Share Workshop. During this workshop we will answer:
- What is book share?
- Why is book share important?
- What is narrative?
- How can parents share books?
- How can parents help at home?
There will be some time for Parents to chat too.
Each participant will receive a free book (RSVP essential) funded by your P&C!
Both sessions will be held on August 14th 2017 but at different LDC sites:
- The morning session (9:15am – 10:45am) is held at the NORTH BALGA SITE LIBRARY,
- The evening session (5:30pm – 7:00pm) is held at the WEST MORLEY SITE CONFERENCE ROOM.
You can also register here: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/nemldc-parent-workshop-book-sharing-registration-36086392371