This link contains referral documents to be used by speech pathologists or psychologists. If you are a parent/caregiver and you wish to refer your child to the NEMLDC, please talk to a speech pathologist who can start the process if appropriate.
- Speech Pathology Reports:
- Parent / Teacher Questionnaires
- School Psychologist Behaviour Checklist
- Other Documentation:
- NEMLDC referral sites and suburbs list
- Electronic LDC Referral Form Information & Support (2017)
- Assessment Scoring Information for Speech Pathologists (2018)
- LDC Referral Guideline Document (2018)
To use these referral forms please download a copy for each child being referred.
Referral documents may be emailed to email@example.com or printed and posted to
North East Metropolitan LDC
18 View Street
DIANELLA WA 6059
If submitting documents by post we kindly ask that you do not staple them.
Any additional information (e.g. CELF record forms etc.) must be scanned and emailed to the above address.
For Word referral forms please click here. Referral forms in word format may be printed and completed by hand if perferred.